<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 保險類商務英語口語

    時間:2020-11-07 11:42:03 商務英語 我要投稿

    保險類商務英語口語匯編

      Basic Expressions

    保險類商務英語口語匯編

      1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.

      我們已將一千箱啤酒按發票金額的百分之一百一十投保一切險。

      2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

      如你想投保特殊險別,將向你收取額外保費。

      3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

      該險別的'保險費是百分之零點二五。

      4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

      保險公司保這種險有百分之五的免賠額。

      5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.

      貨船裝船后,你必須找保險公司為貨物投保。

      6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.

      我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水漬險、一切險和附加險。

      7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

      貴方貨物適合于投保水漬險及破碎險。

      8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

      保險費是根據投保險別的保險費率計算的。

      9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

      他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償。

      10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

      我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

      11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.

      我們不能投保此項險別,因為海洋運輸條款中沒有包括這一險別。

      12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

      除了水漬險和戰爭險外,你們還保其他險嗎?

      13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

      按常規,額外保險費應由買方負責。

      14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

      請注意我們的保險范圍只是發票金額的百分之一百一十。

      15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

      保險責任的起訖期限有多長?

      16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause that is commonly used in international insurance.

      我們采用國際保險中常用的“倉至倉”的責任條款。

      17. According to international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless the buyers call for them.

      按照國際慣例,我們不投保這些險別,除非買主提出要求投保。

      18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

      破碎險是一種特別險,需收取額外保險費。

      19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

      因為這些不是易碎易損的貨物,航行中不大可能被損壞。

    【保險類商務英語口語匯編】相關文章:

    2021保險類個人簡歷04-21

    商務英語口語單詞10-18

    商務禮儀英語口語12-16

    商務禮儀英語口語12-16

    廣州商務英語口語11-16

    合肥商務英語口語10-27

    航空商務英語口語10-27

    高級商務英語口語10-27

    商務英語口語對話10-09

    國際商務英語口語10-08

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 999国内精品永久免费视频| 久久夜色精品国产欧美乱| 人妻少妇精品久久| 国产精品视频第一页| 四虎影视永久在线精品| 一区二区三区精品国产欧美| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕av蜜桃| 免费视频成人国产精品网站| 88国产精品欧美一区二区三区| 国产精品日本一区二区不卡视频 | 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 99在线精品视频在线观看| 最新国产成人精品2024| 久久久久久亚洲精品无码| 国产高清在线精品一区小说| 国产精品一二二区| 国产精品特级毛片一区二区三区| 最新国产乱人伦偷精品免费网站| 女人高潮内射99精品| 国内精品久久久久久久亚洲| 国产高清日韩精品欧美激情| 99精品国产一区二区| 欧美精品国产日韩综合在线| 精品三级在线观看| 国产精品久久久久影院嫩草| 国产精品99久久免费观看 | 久久久精品久久久久久| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频免观看| 国产福利电影一区二区三区,亚洲国模精品一区 | 国产精品一久久香蕉产线看| 精品国产v无码大片在线观看| 亚洲精品无码久久久久| 亚洲乱码国产乱码精品精| 亚洲国产精品成人网址天堂 | 日本精品卡一卡2卡3卡四卡| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 国产精品视频分类一区| 国产成人亚洲精品| 国产精品久久影院| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 99在线精品免费视频|